APR 11 “There is a tide in the affairs of men (and in the affairs of Justice Kristen Muszynski) Which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune; Omitted, all the voyage of their life. Is bound in shallows and in miseries.
SEE MEDIA apr 11 as to how the conspirators in CV20-849830 are messing up big time.
APR 10 A) NEWSLETTER SEE MEDIA apr (2 pages) for the legal case of the century. B) Another century dies off with the death of Prince Phillip at age 99 (20 years my senior) on Apr.09 depriving Queen Elizabeth of a long-time husband 'who could always make her laugh'; quite a tribute. I hope he didn't suffer long at the end. C) KIV ? Oh yes, that is my neighborhood suffering heavily under COVID. D) 'Sofagate' Pretty difficult to beat Turkey holding a conference for 3 Presidents; one of them being female, with only 2 chairs in the room. Guess who had to stand? Me if I had been the female concerned?...I would have physically removed one of the men from a chair. Now you know why I am in so much trouble.
APR 10 A) For a literal account of 'APR 08' court H.D., see EMPLOYEE'S CASE SUMMARY ; for a philosophical approach; EMPLOYEE'S CASE - SERENDIPITY B)'Oh, what a tangled web we weave...' It is the nature of conspiracies to 'damn the torpedoes' as there is no Plan 'B'. If one did exist, the conspirators should have departed CV20-849830 (Apr. 08 H.D.) after I dropped all pursuit of the Employee's Case in the law courts by Dec. 31-2020 as the corrupt Ottawa courts would not give me court time on any of my filed claims. Plan 'A'? Oh, that was to 'get Callow' at any costs dating from 1985...and it cost Canada its democracy = Third World Country. After Dec. 31-2020, my intention was to pursue the 2019 Franco Alulio algorithm with its fake driver license scam apart from the courts which I will now do = courts superfluous. The Applicant, by insisting on dealing 'with all issues' in CV20-849830 without defining even one, now makes the court the focal point of this controversy with the litigants being mere bystanders = total collapse of the Justice System. There is no meaningful way out as 'ghosting' all issues ruling this Respondent to be 'frivolous & vexatious' may put an end to my legalities (which I had done in any event) leaving the court to explain to gov't. and country why they gave de facto recognition to the most heinous piece of action in the history of Canada paralleling Eichmann's 'Final Solution', in terms of the F.A. algorithm. Under those circumstances, it is now an Open Door policy for rogue Cdn. civil servants in league with the necessary corrupt leaders on any action; if M. does not step in = bedlam. C) In 1986, Justice Mary Southin called for all material regarding my lay-off from both the Union and the Employer. The Employer obliged by providing her with the second illegal dismissal hearing notes of July, 1985 where School Board Counsel committed fraud. Southin, not realizing that she was in a blackmail position, returned all files to both Parties (the Union grabbed my copy) 'as she did not use them' as opposed to charging Board Counsel with fraud. That failure was exploited by Board Counsel so that Southin was left on the defensive turning to cover-up at my expense; a situation which in turn was reinforced by over 50 judges to the current time. To produce this disclosure from 1985 would be a defeat not only for Southin (retired 2004) but for over 50 judges who conspired to cover-up the cover-up. The Bobbsey Twins are pulling the same routine, for after the Ottawa Courts frustrated the inclusion of my evidence, the Bobbsey Twins turned around and gratuitously provided my entire file illustrating fraud to the court (SEE EC SUMMARY above) thus provoking the court to ape Southin...or so they hope. That's why Rogers j. 'got out of Dodge'. leaving stand-in judge Kristin Muszynski (M) to take the flak. Her Decision is due next week and promises to be the Decision of the century, no matter which way she goes. Whatever options M has, they are all bad ones. In brief, the situation faced by (M) is this. If fraud is shown, everything emanating from it is null and void. That is why the 1986 Board notes are kept from me although M could order them up under disclosure rules. That situation does not apply to Apr. 08 H.D. as the Bobbsey Twins Applicant has gratuitously entered my entire file illustrating fraud for all to see thus frustrating the Ottawa Registry trying to block that evidence . Hence M. is in an impossible position. After WWII, the term 'Oh, you Quisling' (traitor) named after the WWII Norwegian Nazi leader, was a common epithet in 1950's Canada. That can easily become 'Oh, you Muszynski' in 2021.' More on this point after I see her written Decision.
APR 09 D-Day plus 1 in other realm A) Jordan accusing Saudi Arabia of plotting a coup (with the Crown Prince under palace arrest) is so much bullwinkle. Why would the Saudi's do that when they have a good relationship with the corrupt Jordan gov't? B) The Hawkesbury Hospital management has jumped on the bandwagon with the police charging Dr. Nadon with murder. Nadon has a history of targeting other Doctors probably for the many medical mistakes which abound but go under the media radar (Vancouver General Hospital years ago was known as the 'butcher shop' among health professionals) but that does not denote murder of patients by him unless it can be shown he was seizing the estates of deceased patients. This case is being played out in the media with the midwits...been there, done that or rather, had that done to me too. C) Maybe the police have already thought of it. In order to locate drug cutting houses, follow the career path of all those graduating in chemistry. D) As a former Para Transpo driver 20 years ago, the fatal crash of the doubledecker by an immigrant female neophyte driver in 2019 plagued by previous driving problems is of particular interest to me. Senior drivers avoid these accident prone buses for good reason as they are not suited to slippery Ottawa winter conditions. Even the articulated buses have problems going up slippery winter roads where they can jack-knife. One piece of evidence is to note that the previous driver on this particular bus to her found no problems with his circle check. A full circle check requires 15 minutes but the average driver takes 5 minutes. I was finally 'corrected' by other drivers by saying you check the lights, the oil level, and the door operations plus a visual check of tires (and screw the rest for there is no time) because 'clocking on in time' was the primary goal. I wrote a letter to management who were well aware of the problem, stating that this procedure was counter-productive as a number of units found problems on the road requiring a tow plus a replacement bus. Their answer? To assign a supervisor to me and yup, the complete circle check took 15 minutes. That was the last I heard as the filed follow-up would no doubt read...'gave driver assistance (in something that he should have already known)...and the Company went right back to towing buses again...go figure. That is why court cases such as the above are basically a waste of time as everyone seeks to cover their rear end. E) So N. American vets have a suicide rate twice the normal public rate consistent with other medical doctors. Their problem? A massive student debt without the income to cover their cost of living leading to the inevitable stress. Social media in which pet owners blast away at some vets is also adding to the strain. I once filed a complimentary media comment a few years ago on my orthopedist to offset a negative social comment which rattled her. Of course there are organizations you can pay to write praiseworthy comments = the internet lacks credibility. My former family doctor for which I sued as she failed to provide me with my full medical file (belongs to the patient) for which I cannot get another medical practitioner, suddenly had a 'top notch recognition comment' on a Clinic where formerly there were no other comments. F) So North Korea is starving...nothing new on that level. What is new is that the ruling class is running short of food (did S. Korea cut their food donations?) for the military (who run the country in any event with a puppet leader) who see a coup as a means of buying time. Kim Yung Un hanging from the barrel of a tank?...better to make war on S. Korea. Stay tuned.
APR 08 Judgment Day ...or not as the case may be. I couldn't envisage any judge in Canada in their right mind sitting on this case which, apparently, includes Pierre Roger j. of the Ottawa Courts who did a bunker (not an unknown stunt as happened in Saskatoon in 2017 when the presiding judge got himself into trouble) leaving it in this case to a female judge to fill this 'black hole'. She is no doubt fresh out of law school with all her depositions in order...that is for the last two days as she knew nothing about the case before that point. But that is the point. The Decision was written in the Justice Building in 2020 and she is merely the messenger girl which she can expect to deliver at the end of the Day. What the conspirators did not take into account was that I voluntarily dropped all filed cases as of Dec. 31-2020 and completed that process by dropping the fraud case against the Applicant lawyers in Feb. and in that process inviting Rogers j. and the Applicants to drop out by Mar. 15 without any repercussions. They chose otherwise hence 'Apr. 08'. Mixing the telephone contact with ZOOM contact had some insurmountable bugs such as one line 'cutting in and out' which I claimed a 'party by party' written conduct of the case including questions from the bench would eliminate. That appeal fell on deaf ears with this particular judge. When I do get the expected missive from the bench, I will address it under EMPLOYEE'S CASE - SERENDIPITY sub-heading in 2021 APRIL . In any event reserve a jaundiced eye to any media account which does not include my website address: rogercallow.com Profile: Judge Kristin Muszynski was called to the bar in Kingston in 2006 so she is no spring chicken. Her whole career was spent in that area with a replacement post for an Ottawa judge in 2019 although she does not appear on the Ottawa Court judge list and I have never read her name attached to any legal media accounts in Ottawa. The reason I thought she was much younger is that judges are succinct while she comes from that school of thought of 'why use 10 words where 50 would do' which would fit into her many legal meetings that she hosted across Canada. She appears to be a social climber. There are other signs that have my antenna up but the main one is why Rogers ducked out to someone from 'out of town'? Most judges I have are federal court in origin (different oversight bodies). That information was not available. She chose to reserve her Decision.
APR 07 11:56 A.M. copy of email by K. Dixon to court requesting information as to why the case scheduled for tomorrow by Rogers j. has not led to a court contact to him for set-up purposes = no trial? My interpretation: More fun and games with the Ottawa Court House with no adult in the room. In asking my provider regarding simple cell phone communications for which a partner is not getting a camera message, I am told that 'it depends on the recipient's provider program'...yes, that sound you hear is me knocking my head against the wall. It seems that only teenagers have seamless connections; not 79 year old 'senior dudes'. Maybe it was that 'handle' which does me in with this woke generation. While I am still available by telephone, any 'friend of Roger Callow' is no doubt being stymied in a ZOOM call as well. The GG does not respond. It's a judicial farce without equal but a true reflection of the Justice System in Canada. Chrystia Freeland? Get out of politics. U.S? Prepare the Marines.
APR 07 'D-day tomorrow. Will I lose? Of course but I was in the process of deserting the Cdn. law courts in this unfinished labour matter in any event choosing to pursue the Franco Alulio algorithm fake driver license scam affecting all car cultures apart from the Cdn. Judiciary. Hence the court seeks a pyrrhic victory tomorrow discussing 'all issues' without defining a single one. My insistence on a presence and for everything to be done in writing throws a monkey wrench (SEE Apr. 06 below) into the conspirators scheme to, one and at the same time, end all extant cases of mine which I voluntarily gave up as of Dec. 31-2020 when it was clear that the Ottawa courts would not assign me any hearing time in this unresolved labour case where no compensation has been paid (but found time for the bogus CV20-849830 filed by the conspirators) as well as make inroads into our basic freedoms. The Justice System would seek to have the last word on me in this regard as well as use this matter to launch its own agenda...good luck with that one. But that is not the detailed goal of the 'boys in short pants' in the microcosm who backstop the corrupt Cdn. Justice System as they plan to make inroads into fettering individuals in much the same sense that they did in the macrocosm with the SCofC Decision on the immoral carbon tax for 4 provinces. In essence, in one way or another, they seek to use this court case to make a dictatorship out of the current oligarchy not unlike Putin declaring that he has the right to stay in power until 2036. Will the conspirators succeed? No (against me, yes, but I no longer plan to deal with the Cdn. law courts in future as noted above). They have already failed (unintended consequences) against the protection of the larger Canadian interests of individual rights (Cdn. Bill of Rights 1982 is a dead issue as exemplified by the employeescasecanada.ca). The Romans at the decline of their empire saw it all...and now it is Canada's turn. Two U.S. Presidents are not cognizant of this threat of a 'clear and present danger' on their northern flank as the Franco Alulio fake driver license scam of a run-away rogue bureaucrat puts organized crime in the driver's seat and yet there is no-one in the Cdn. media 'midwits' who perceive this danger (SUN columnist A. Furey comes closest in his analysis of the 'Gang of 6' SCofC judges on the carbon tax issue). If nothing else, tomorrow promises to be earth-shattering for the Third World Country of Canada. The Decision would have been written in the Justice Building on Wellington St.- the most stressed building in Canada- in 2020, and handed along to Pierre Rogers j. to rubber stamp tomorrow. Stay tuned.
CV20-849830 H.D. Apr. 08-2021 'Bissionnette v. Callow'
Response to Kris Dixon email Apr.o6-2021 ...I really cannot emphasize that YOU need to be the person calling INTO the court....K.D.
(via ZOOM which is not set up on my computer)
1) I am on record as requesting a telephone connection as per the court regulations on this topic in which they contact the litigant(s) when the court is ready to hear a particular case.
2) I am also on record that the presiding Justice provide me with written questions which he wishes answered in written form. Too many times, my cases have been 'ghosted' by suggesting telephone or physical presence which was tantamount to ignoring central issues by the bench (over 50 judges in almost all Canadian provinces.)
3) Written questions from the bench make sense in that answers from me have to be researched among copious materials on the topic. I list my website to that effect: rogercallow.com APRIL Sub-heading EMPLOYEE'S CASE SUMMARY. As Applicant you still have not itemized 'which issues' out of 'all issues' you wish to discuss. I am concerned as to a conspiracy on this level in which conducting matters on a written level would all but eliminate.
4) I have requested three parties - one of them the Governor General - to be a 'friend of Roger Callow' under 'we, the people' considering the identity problem which I have as one consequence of the Franco Alulio algorithm. If the court has statutory information on that level then they should forward it to me in writing. Perhaps your email is better suited being sent to the GG.
5) I have no interest in matters pertaining to the employeescasecanada.ca which I put a voluntary end on December 31-2020 as after 35 years it remained inconclusive without any compensation paid in a labour matter.
6) Nor do I have any interest in the current CV20-849830 as I officially withdrew my action in February 2021 where I am the Respondent of an 'inverted' court case.
7) Any attempt by Rogers j. to interfere with my pursuit of matters relating to the Franco Alulio fake driver license suspension which negatively affects any legal standing I have in any legal matter will be pursued to the 'fullest extent of the country'; to be sure, a first in Canada making this case pre-eminent in all driving societies.
8) I do not know at this time whether anyone else will set up a ZOOM call with the court in terms noted above; but I forbid the court to continue other than on a written party by party basis which can be easily accommodated.
9) I will be at my telephone from 10:00 to 12:00 on Thursday, April 08-2021. t. 613-521-1739. If no 'friend' appears, my presence would consist of noting which questions emanate from the bench and the Applicant's answer without comment.
10) I am already on record calling for the recusal of Rogers j. and the imposition of a Trusteeship over the Ottawa Courts.
Yours truly, Roger Callow CV20-849830
cc Deputy Minister Chrystia Freeland
APR 06 A) I received an email Easter Card...or not as the case may be. You be the judge. In the past email greetings consisted of the actual card which could be downloaded. This email card merely included digital commercial connections ending in New York by which the card could be downloaded no doubt with your personal information being forwarded to other commercial enterprises. I didn't bother. Is this to be the future? It certainly expresses to me why the digital universe is doomed to collapse. It seems that one cannot 'break wind' without leaving a digital footprint...Brave New World indeed.... Agnes Cartoon: ...not any pencil; this is a digital pencil. But I only have analog paper...says it all B) Be careful what you wish for...many of the ingredients for pharmaceuticals including vaccines come from China. Drawing national borders on COVID does not make much sense. C) Hunter Biden, a loose screw with his long standing addiction problem? ...more likely a potential blackmail target. At least Trump's family appears clear of substance abuse...a scourge which is undermining the world's economies apart from personal grief. Hunter should be returned to the U.S. D) The Uyghurs genocide in China is becoming a world phenomena and threatens to derail China's imperialistic designs.
APR 05 A) SEE APRIL Subheading EMPLOYEE'S CASE SUMMARY (particularly Oral Argument Feb. 11 near top) B) While the U.S. is caught up fighting COVID; Russia and China are taking advantage by provoking WWIII.
APR 04 A) ex-Jordan Crown Prince placed under House Arrest (quote by him)...This is a very sad and unfortunate turn for a country that as I said used to be in the forefront of the region...has been put second by a ruling system which has decided that its personal interests, that its financial interests, that its corruption is more important than the lives and dignity and futures of the more than 10 million people that live here...it is clear to the world that what you see and hear in terms of the official line is not a reflection of the realities on the ground...Unfortunately this country has become stymied in corruption, in nepotism and in misrule, and the result has been the destruction or the loss of hope that is apparent in pretty much every Jordanian Substitute Canada for Jordan and you get the picture. B) It has been said that if the Br. military was never turned against its own people, that would be the greatest accolade for it. Thatcher came close by ordering the troops to seize the docks (union busting). Now the Br. public is rioting against increased police powers which would erase that gain. The U.S. has the National Guard (para-military) although not on Jan.4-2021 where their deliberate 2-hour delay created the mob violence suited to Democratic aims. With the 1970 FLQ disaster bringing to the fore the Parti Quebecois, the ill-prepared Canadian military was called out by P.M. Pierre Trudeau, to 'swat a mosquito' and fumbling in the process (although there was much which was not known at the time = unintended consequences). Recently the military in QC exposed the long-standing LTC home disaster in Canada when they were called in under COVID circumstances. On April 08, in a sub rosa 'vertical' hearing in Ottawa courts CV20-849830 for 2 hours will be heard 'the shot which will be heard around the world' for the driving public and beyond. I kid you not. C) My deceased sister (June 2020) would have been 83 today and not glad of it as she had lost the will to live. Substance abuse was not the problem; I.D. was as it is currently for me under different circumstances (both due to bureaucracy malfunctions and in my case under the Franco Alulio fake driver licence suspension). 'A piece of paper' also meant life or death in Nazi Germany.
APR 03 A) 'Inquisitive journalist?, he scoffed? They don't exist anymore. Journalists get all their news from Twitter and Facebook, and people like us telling them things we want them to hear...The media are far more interested in Kim Kardashian unveiling her new bottom.' Amen brother, amen as I said good-bye to the Cdn. media on Feb. 11, the first Rogers j. hearing. B) So the Law Society will investigate the neophyte MP for the new riding of Carleton, Goldie Ghamari, in an apparent real estate dispute, and suspend her law license on that accord along with heavy costs of a Tribunal investigation (sounds like a U.S. RICCO Case). However there is no investigation of the two young lawyers whom I have laid fraud charges against by this same Law Society outfit no doubt 'protecting one of its own' in this focal point trial in an Ottawa vertical court room on Apr.08...go figure. If one cannot trust to the law courts, how in God's name can they trust to a Tribunal? I did in 1985 and it was so bad that it was quashed with the arbitrator ruled patently unreasonable. I was left in limbo for 35 years before I threw in the towel as it was clear that over 50 judges were not going to give me my rightful compensation = anarchy.
APR 02 A) So former P.M. John Chretien and his legal outfit Dentons has dirtied his trousers forever by cutting a private deal (no Parliamentary approval) for Labrador to receive nuclear waste from foreign countries such as Japan = very profitable for insiders. Of course there is no peep out of Opposition leaders O'Toole the O'Foole or Singh (NDP or No Don't Party).The outgoing NL Premier wouldn't play ball so the hopes is on the incoming Premier (receiving payola to be sure). B) Teacher who sucker punched a guard while being escorted out (drunk) of a Vancouver hotel in 2008 pleaded not guilty and received a conditional discharge. The guard was seriously injured costing him a future career and was to be awarded a paltry $226,000. Which source is to pay his $226K to the victim? An Insurance Company? My response: This one smells. This teacher was from a private school and not a public school. Nonetheless, he did not have his teaching certificate lifted, which should have happened. Normally, anyone under these conditions would be jailed; not given a conditional discharge which the Judiciary no doubt believed that they could sneak under the radar. Now will readers believe me when I talk about systematic Judicial abuse in Canada which includes all provinces (NL not tested-exception)? To be sure, April 08 is headed towards a 'judicial whitewashing' to end all whitewashings in which the conspirators depend on media complicity. B) Plea Deals for Organized Crime charges, regrettably, are a necessity to get the necessary evidence for a successful prosecution. Ottawa Police take plea deals to a new height on a personal level ('make a deal' law) in which a veteran 20 year police officer is permitted to resign after multiple sexual abuses to avoid jail time although he is on probation for 3 years. The plea deal enables victims to avoid court exposure although I suspect some would like an open court case but it is too late for the one woman victim who committed suicide. Now will readers believe me when I say that the Ottawa courts should be placed under a Trusteeship? B) SUN columnist Mark Bonokoski calls out Twitter and its fake news. My Twitter Feed on Premier Ford is that he be expelled from all politics as a non-partisan action for sponsoring the Franco Alulio fake driver license suspension which poses a threat to all N. American drivers. Bono would balance his column with the top April Fool's CBC joke of all time a few decades ago by showing Swiss peasants picking spaghetti off a tree in a 'bumper crop year' leading to some CBC listeners asking where they could buy a spaghetti tree? I remember newscaster Peter Mansbridge on that one. As to Bono, he is at the end of his writing career where he is burning out as reflected by this contradictory article...and that is no Twitter observation.
April 01-2021 for Ottawa Court Vertical Hearing Date April 08-2021 CV20-849830
TO: Hearing Justice Pierre Roger
c/o Ottawa Court Registry by mail
FROM: Roger Callow Respondent t.613-521-1739
cc Cavanagh LLP by fax Bissonnette esq (Applicant) v. Callow
cc Chrystia Freeland Deputy Minister by fax
cc SUN media columnists: L. Gunter / V. Hanson (U.S. professor)/A. Furey
1) Anyone with hearing difficulties such as I have knows that a telephone transmission is more of a problem for the hearing impaired than from a visual contact. It is for this reason that I ask that all matters be conducted on a 'party by party' written basis as this case is well documented. Further, judges microphones tend to be further distanced from their mouth creating requests for repeated information. In this, it should be noted that I am able to hear some voices without a hearing aid over the telephone quite clearly as such people have a clear diction and do not speak too rapidly. Another affliction with age as are soft voices.
2) At this time, I am requesting a further two month delay for which I will not launch any actions as per Roger j. written restrictions on February 11-2021. My hearing aids have been the topic of two recent visits to my provider and still have some glitches. In addition, while ZOOM has been installed on my computer, I have yet to be able to use it; again, requiring delay. I will be available by telephone long enough to pick up new material on Apr. 08 to address in writing new Cavanaugh material (which 'issues'?) including my status determination
3) Perhaps the greatest inhibitor of a personal appearance relates to the unusual parameters whereby I lack a legal identity due to the vagaries of the Franco Alulio algorithm whose suspension of my driver's license has, as one derogatory ramification, the suspension of my legal identity explaining why I am seeking the assistance of the Governor General under 'we, the people' to represent me as a 'friend of Roger Callow' at any court hearing. If Roger j. has another solution to this conundrum, I would like to hear it as it could be a major factor in such as an Appeal. At this point, it seems an Act of Parliament is required, explaining why an enclosure of this account is included to Deputy Minister Freeland. She never responds nor does the Governor General and yet I insist on a presence in court.
4) While I am limited in any court appearance for the reasons noted above; I can respond to written questions set by Roger j. which I suggest is the best way to conduct this enquiry. Further, conducting matters on a written basis circumnavigates the appearance problem.
5) Almost all key correspondence on this case can be found on my website: rogercallow.com with copies going to the Registry and Cavanagh LLP to be forwarded to Roger j. That apparently is not happening although there is nothing forestalling Roger J. by copying B.C. Justice Mary Southin (1986) by calling for all materials to be presented to her by both sides
6) The following course conduct suggests that the wisest course is for Justice Roger to quash this Order now with costs on a Party by Party placing an end to all legalities on Apr. 08-2021.
COURSE CONDUCT: (Two month postponement required)
7) The immediate case relates to Bissonnette esq. filing as Applicant as opposed to filing a Defense against an Action where I accuse him of fraud. A similar stunt was pulled in 2014 by the Employer where they hoped to benefit by inverting the order of events. Be that as it may, I no longer have any interest in pursuing the Applicant any longer so I dropped the action in February. By quashing the Order with costs to be borne by the respective Parties, this matter ends. Should the Applicant insist on pursuing this aspect; then the filed material at the ON Legal Society which I filed earlier must be examined with their interpretation. As they do not respond to their legal mail, a court order would be necessary.
8) Further, a charge of public mischief should be attached to Bissonnette for sending the police on a fake 'wellness check' which he would deny despite information to the contrary.
9) Any matter referencing the Ottawa General Hospital which was part of my voluntary shut-down at the end of December 31, 2020 would lead to asking why Justice C. MacLeod in 2020 saw fit to drop my action without taking argument thereby altering the law in a significant fashion. In brief, no substantial explanation (frivolous & vexatious not a substantial reason) was ever given. The oversight bodies for judicial malfeasance, unfortunately, do not acknowledge their legal mail either. Again, a court Order affixing MacLeod j. on this strange action would be required. It is noted here that my illicit 9-day lock-down at Xmas 2019 making me the first 'political prisoner' requires explanation if this angle is pursued.
10) The Case against Franco Alulio Deputy Minister of Transport - Medical is the story, it is asserted here, of a rogue civil servant acting of his own volition in altering the Driver Licence suspension form in such manner that it cannot be retested. He did not reply to the $10 million Action I laid against him. This case is at the core of all succeeding events. It appears that a court Order is required as to establishing his authority in suspending my driver's licence in the first place and why he perverted the forms in a significant way in carrying out that indictment. I will be pursuing him apart from Canadian courts in future and any attempt by this court to hamstring me in that endeavor should expect repercussions.
11) While the Applicants listed a discussion of all issues without being specific, it would appear that they will seek to duplicate the Employer's case as mentioned above in 2014 in which they arrive in court and slap documents into the eagerly outstretched hands of the presiding Justice. I repeat here what I requested (and got) in Regina in 2017, time to digest these materials outside court. Hence this hearing should be very short with all materials presented to me for examination. As such another future court date would have to be arranged.
12) Presumably, Roger j.'s jurisdiction is limited to Ontario although the initial ON case related to the failure of the B.C. Employer to pay compensation in an unresolved labour matter. Perhaps there is some way in which the court could refer the matter back to B.C. where I am still an employee of the West Vancouver School Board; albeit an unpaid one. Basic justice deserves no less.
Respectfully submitted, Roger Callow Respondent